|Title:||Division Order Analyst|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
POSITION: Division Order Analyst
REPORTS TO: Land Administration Manager
COMPANY/DEPARTMENT: Endeavor Energy Resources, LP/Land Administration
Endeavor Energy Resources, LP is a privately held company with over 300,000 net acres in the Midland Basin, North America’s most active basin. Endeavor’s highly strategic and desired asset base is unable to be replicated in today’s times and is the cornerstone for the company’s rapid growth. Endeavor has been a successful vertical driller in the Permian Basin, and surrounding basins, over the last 40 years but recently refocused its strategy on a horizontal drilling program. The company is rapidly growing and evolving as it works towards its mission of becoming a top tier Midland Basin horizontal operator. To date, Endeavor has drilled approximately 70 horizontal wells and currently has 6 rigs dedicated to the horizontal program. The work environment is informal, innovative and fast paced.
- Set up and maintain the division of ownership records in Enertia system
- Determine working interests and burdens based on title analysis of title opinions, deeds, assignments, purchase and sale agreements, probate documents and leases
- Resolve revenue and JIB issues and discrepancies
- Coordinate with revenue accountants in processing revenue adjustments
- Review probate and conveyance documents and implement changes in ownership
- Maintain Company records associated with division of interest (“DOI”) setup, maintenance, and inactivation
- Coordinate and provide deck listings to purchasers of divested positions
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to work well with landmen, title attorneys, owner relations, accounting and lessors
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and standard land and legal practices to insure the timely and accurate setup and maintenance of DOI decks for the payment of revenues
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of DOI programs
- Knowledge of industry terminology and procedures
- Experience with integrated land and computer systems, Enertia preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to research information, with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
No supervisory responsibilities are associated with this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, scanners, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position does not require travel to courthouses or “field” work
This is a largely sedentary role; however, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and use hands and arms to reach. The worker is also required to have close visual acuity for viewing a computer terminal, reading, transcribing and preparing and analyzing data figures.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position and typical work hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Currently, the company participates in a flextime program: Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. & Friday 8:00 a.m. to noon. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the core work hours.
- High school diploma or GED; Bachelors or Associates degree referred
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience working with division orders in a similar role
- Experience with Division Order or accounting software; Enertia preferred
Endeavor Energy Resources, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in regards to race, color, creed, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, marital status or disability. We comply with all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to employment and discrimination will not be tolerated.