|Job Type:||Full Time|
EMC (Electrical Maintenance and Construction)
Non-exempt/ Full Time
As a Journeyman you have put in the time and effort to establish yourself as a professional Electrician. You should have sufficient knowledge and skills to do construction, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting on most standard projects. You should take ownership in your position with the company and assume the responsibilities associated with running a truck and crew as well as caring for all associated equipment and tools. You should strive to do above standard work with attention to detail in both appearance and quality.
Essential Job Functions:
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems and industrial equipment such as motors, starters. relays, solid state circuitry electro-mechanical components. AC, and DC solid state drives.
- Interpret and work from electrical drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams. code specifications to determine the layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
- Fabricate, install and/or run conduit, 3-Phase work, motor terminations. control and instrument troubleshooting and panel work
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders. fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current. voltage and resistance
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators, and reactors
- Test and install electrical motors, generators, and pneumatic electrical control systems
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Install electrical circuits and equipment including panels, conduit. protective devices. switches, and related equipment as required
- Current Texas Journeyman License
- 4+ years of electrical experience
- Previous oilfield experience and knowledge is preferred
- High School Diploma/GED or higher level
- Basic computer knowledge (Windows, email, internet, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Reading skills (Basic instructional and technical information) -OR-
- An acceptable combination of education and experience
- Must have clean driving record
- This position requires walking, sitting or standing to a significant degree
- Must have the ability to lift 70 pounds from floor to waist, carry 50 pounds, and push and/or pull up to 100 pounds
- Must have the ability to climb ladders and/or stairs
- Stooping, crouching, kneeling and bending
- Handling, feeling, and gripping would be required for some activities
- Visual acuity is required to inspect work completed
- This role may be subject to external environmental conditions
Electrical Maintenance and Construction, a subsidiary of Endeavor Energy Resources, LP, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in regards to race, color, creed, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, marital status or disability. We comply with all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to employment and discrimination will not be tolerated.