||POSITION: Senior Completions Engineer
DEPARTMENT: Drilling and Completions
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Exempt Full-Time
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Senior Completions Engineer is responsible for developing plans to complete horizontal wells within a fast growing company. This position will be responsible for developing the design, monitoring the installation of well completions and devising methods to improve well performance. Requires working closely with other technical departments in relation to drilling wells in new and existing fields, tracking well performance and continually optimizing well frac design.
Major Functions and Scope:
- Review equipment and service bids and select the appropriate vendor for the job.
- Prepare AFE's and recommend stimulation programs
- Manage the frac schedule and ensure efficient well cycle time
- Plan and generate procedures for all completion operations and well intervention work.
- Plan service company involvement and personnel requirements
- Troubleshoot well and completion related problems
- Work closely with Production and Operations to track well performance and continually optimize well frac design
- Track costs for all completions jobs and provide technical and cost assessment reviews when necessary.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10+ years of petroleum/completions engineering experience including multiple years supporting conventional & unconventional assets
- Minimum of 4+ years horizontal slick water frac experience
- Experienced in evaluating and selecting appropriate equipment to achieve completion objectives
- Experienced in optimizing completion/workover designs and operations
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, with good organizational & reasoning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and willing to learn other computer applications
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-discipline professionals and individuals at all levels
Endeavor Energy Resources, LP. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in regards to race, color, creed, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, marital status or disability. We comply with all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to employment and discrimination will not be tolerated