|Title:||Non-Operated Payables Clerk|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
POSITION: Non-Operated Payables Clerk
REPORTS TO: Accounts Payable Manager
COMPANY/DEPARTMENT: Endeavor Energy Resources, LP/Accounting
Endeavor Energy Resources, LP is a privately held company with over 350,000 net acres in the Midland Basin, North America’s most active basin. Endeavor’s highly strategic and desired asset base is unable to be replicated in today’s times and is the cornerstone for the company’s rapid growth. Endeavor has been a successful vertical driller in the Permian Basin, and surrounding basins, over the last 40 years but recently refocused its strategy on a horizontal drilling program. The company is rapidly growing and evolving as it works towards its mission of becoming a top tier Midland Basin horizontal operator. The work environment is informal, innovative and fast paced.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Non-Operated Payables Clerk completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices for payment. Works as a team within the accounting department to make sure that payables are entered correctly and verified prior to payment. Responsible for reconciling payments to invoices. Also responsible for answering vendor calls and assisting with questions concerning the status of their payment requests.
- Check work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Produce monthly reports.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate to team and management
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver assignments
No supervisory responsibilities are associated with this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This is largely a sedentary role; however, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and/or use hands and arms to reach. The worker is also required to have close visual acuity for viewing a computer terminal, reading, transcribing and preparing and analyzing data and figures.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position type and expected hours of work:
This is a full-time position and typical work hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. A condensed work schedule is available allowing for ½ day off Fridays.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Two (2) or more years’ experience in a similar position
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using Enertia preferred
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Proven 10 key and accurate data entry skills required
- Accounting/Finance degree preferred but not required
Endeavor Energy Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in regards to race, color, creed, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, marital status or disability. We comply with all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to employment and discrimination will not be tolerated.