|Title:||Human Resources Generalist|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
POSITION: Human Resources Generalist
REPORTS TO: Director of Human Resources
COMPANY/DEPARTMENT: Endeavor Energy Resources, LP/Human Resources
Endeavor Energy Resources, LP is a privately held company with over 350,000 net acres in the Midland Basin, North America’s most active basin. Endeavor’s highly strategic and desired asset base is unable to be replicated in today’s times and is the cornerstone for the company’s rapid growth. Endeavor has been a successful vertical driller in the Permian Basin, and surrounding basins, over the last 40 years but recently refocused its strategy on a horizontal drilling program. The company is rapidly growing and evolving as it works towards its mission of becoming a top tier Midland Basin horizontal operator. The work environment is informal, innovative and fast paced.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with employees and management across the organization. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Process all new hire paperwork and onboarding, including running pre-employment screens such as background and drug
- Serve as an advisor to management for performance management regarding competencies, employee performance and development and succession management
- Handle employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviews
- Maintain company organization charts and HRIS demographic and job information data
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Assist employees with any questions regarding their benefits, 401k, ADP account and the handbook
- Any other tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail
- Proven capability to multi-task, manage a fluctuating workload and work independently with little to no supervision
- Ability to communicate and speak clearly (bilingual is preferred, but not required)
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to employees, management and outside contacts
- Strong written and oral communication skills including professional telephone etiquette
No supervisory responsibilities are associated with this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This is largely a sedentary role; however, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and/or use hands and arms to reach. The worker is also required to have close visual acuity for viewing a computer terminal, reading, transcribing and preparing and analyzing data and figures.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position type and expected hours of work:
This is a full-time position and typical work hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. A condensed work schedule is available allowing for ½ day off Fridays.
- Five (5) years’ experience in human resources required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred, but not required
- SHRM certification preferred, but not required
- Oil and gas industry experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
Endeavor Energy Resources, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in regards to race, color, creed, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, marital status or disability. We comply with all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to employment and discrimination will not be tolerated.