|Job Type:||Full Time|
POSITION: Lease Analyst
REPORTS TO: Land Administration Manager
COMPANY/DEPARTMENT: Endeavor Energy Resources, LP/Land Administration
Endeavor Energy Resources, LP is a privately held company with over 300,000 net acres in the Midland Basin, North America’s most active basin. Endeavor’s highly strategic and desired asset base is unable to be replicated in today’s times and is the cornerstone for the company’s rapid growth. Endeavor has been a successful vertical driller in the Permian Basin, and surrounding basins, over the last 40 years but recently refocused its strategy on a horizontal drilling program. The company is rapidly growing and evolving as it works towards its mission of becoming a top tier Midland Basin horizontal operator. To date, Endeavor has drilled approximately 70 horizontal wells and currently has 6 rigs dedicated to the horizontal program. The work environment is informal, innovative and fast paced.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Lease Analyst will review and analyze oil and gas leases and contracts to ensure proper setup and maintenance of company assets in company’s land system (Enertia). Maintain official company records containing leases, contracts, title reports, plats, bonus and rental check receipts, and related correspondence.
- Analyze, summarize, verify and set up oil and gas leases and contracts
- Monitor lease and contract obligations
- Research title and ownership reports
- Setup leases in Enertia and link them to applicable wells and contracts
- Adjust record in lease maintenance system to reflect record title changes (trades, assignments, sales, etc.)
- Coordinate and communicate through Owner Relations with landowners, governmental agencies and field office personnel on lease issues
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Knowledge of industry terminology and procedures
- Experience with integrated land and computer systems
- Experience with Enertia software preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to research information, with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
No supervisory responsibilities are associated with this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and use hands and arms to reach. The worker is also required to have close visual acuity for viewing a computer terminal, reading, transcribing and preparing and analyzing data figures.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position and typical work hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Currently, the company participates in a flextime program: Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. & Friday 8:00 a.m. to noon. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the core work hours.
High school diploma or GED; Bachelors or Associates degree referred
Four (4) or more years’ experience in related Land Administration role
Proven proficiency in MS Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
Experience with Land software packages; Enertia preferred
Endeavor Energy Resources, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in regards to race, color, creed, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, marital status or disability. We comply with all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to employment and discrimination will not be tolerated.