|Job Type:||Full Time|
: Land Advisor
: Land Manager
Endeavor Energy Resources, LP/ Land Department
Responsible for maintaining the Company's current leasehold position. Work with the Drilling and Operations departments to form a drilling schedule, while making sure all lease and surface obligations are followed. Advise management on various land, legal, and regulatory matters. Responsible for the interpretation and negotiations of all agreements required for development, exploration and operations.
Major Functions and Scope:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Coordinate oil and gas title work, including abstracting, title curative, and title opinions
- Analyze and process company well proposals and other AFE’s, including forced pooling/spacing notices and orders
- Analyze, confirm and resolve issues regarding company interests in leasehold, wells and units
- Review title opinions and curative, division orders, JIBs and revenue statements.
- Decide on the value of oil and gas leases and direct brokers on their max limits to obtain new leases
- Communicate internally with upper management regarding ongoing projects, timeline, strategy, budget and scope, etc.
- Assist in pre- and post-acquisition or sale due diligence/title work and curative
- Represent the company in a professional manner when meeting with land owners and in negotiations with other companies.
- Monitor continuous development obligations for leases
- Monitor COP's and notify the necessary departments of the Company's obligations
- Act as a mentor within the team.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- CPL preferred but not required
- Minimum of ten (10) years in-house Landman experience required
- Ability to effectively communicate information to co-worker’s and management.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment independently, and as a team, in coordination with other departments.
- Ability to work in stressful situations and problem solve quickly
- Familiarity with Purchase and Sale Agreements, Operating Agreements, and other associated agreements
Endeavor Energy Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in regards to race, color, creed, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, marital status or disability. We comply with all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to employment and discrimination will not be tolerated.