|Job Type:||Full Time|
: Surface Landman
: Land Manager
Endeavor Energy Resources, LP/Land
Serves as a liaison with landowners and local, county, state and federal regulatory agencies. Coordinates and collaborates closely with landmen and departments within Endeavor in support of operations to determine appropriate site-specific mitigation measures to ensure regulatory compliance. Represents the company in handling complaints, arbitrating disputes, or resolving grievances that may arise during negotiations with landowners and business activities with regulatory agencies.
Major Functions and Scope:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Coordinate with various local, state or federal regulatory agencies, municipalities and other governmental agencies as required to support project requirements
- Develop and maintain excellent landowner relationships
- Perform title research and curative
- Negotiate and secure pipeline easements, surface leases and property access
- Appraise and negotiate settlements regarding surface damage
- Apply Endeavor Energy Resources’ environmental, health and safety policies and principles when performing job duties
- Negotiate complex surface damage settlements
- Manage complaints, arbitrating disputes, or resolve grievances that may arise during negotiations with landowners and business activities with regulatory agencies
Endeavor Energy Resources, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in regards to race, color, creed, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, marital status or disability. We comply with all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to employment and discrimination will not be tolerated.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience as a Surface Landman
- Ability to effectively communicate information to co-worker’s and management.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment independently and with a team as needed.
- Ability to work in stressful situations and problem solve quickly
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with Purchase and Sale Agreements, Operating Agreements, and other associated agreements
- Advanced knowledge and full competency in lease acquisition and contract negotiations and preparation